This section contains accessibility help and legal information which is viewable using the submenu on this page. If you have any further questions please reach out to us using the information on our contact page.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the identity of our data controller shall be available upon enquiry by telephone or email (see below for contact details).
Personal information may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To improve the content of the web site
- To notify you of changes to the products and services we offer
- To customise the content and/or layout of our web pages for you
- To notify you about updates to the web site
- To notify you of offers or promotions which are taking place
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or selected third parties or which we feel may interest you (where you have consented to be contacted for such purpose)
- To support your customer relationship with us
- We may additionally disclose your personal information to associated companies of E-Squared.
If you do not want your data used in this way please tick the relevant box on the form in which we collect your data.
In order to help us understand how visitors to the web site use it and to assist us in introducing changes and improvements to it, we collect IP addresses and, if your web browser is set up to accept them, we use a feature known as a “cookie”.
Cookies contain bits of information that web sites transfer to your computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies can make the internet more useful by storing information about your preferences on a particular web site such as ours.
The internet browsers on most computers are usually set to accept cookies. You can choose to disable this through your browser’s settings and you can delete cookies that are already stored in the cookie folder on your computer. If you opt to disable persistent cookies on your browser, you experience of the web site may be less enjoyable as suggested information may not be as relevant to you.
The information that you provide to us via the web site will be transferred to and stored by E-Squared. By supplying such information, you consent to this transfer and storage.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the web site may encrypt data. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you want a copy of your personal information, or if you wish to correct or change any information that you have provided to us, please contact us by telephone or email (see below for contact details).
We recognise the importance of providing a web site that is usable and accessible to as many people as possible. This is something we pride ourselves on.
Some people with disabilities find using the web difficult and many sites do not accommodate those with visual or other disabilities. Whilst we know that it is impossible to design a site that everyone can use, we have strived to design and build this site (as we do with all our clients websites) with accessibility in mind so that more people can access its content.You can change the font size of any web page to your preference through your browser:
- In Internet Explorer, select View, then Text Size, and then your preferred size
- In Firefox, select View, then Text Zoom or Zoom, and then your preferred option
- In Safari, select View, then your preferred option for making the text bigger or smaller
Our pages conform to a minimum to Level A compliance as specified by the W3C and endorsed by the RNIB.
E-Squared Systems Ltd (no: 06645163) is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at:
E-Squared Systems UK Ltd.
7 Bell Yard
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.