T he CQI International Quality Awards annually recognise the work of quality professionals who contribute most to their organisations. As proud sponsors of the Quality Professional of the Year Award David Key was delighted to present the 2017 award to John Feltham of Portsmouth International Port.
This award is presented to the quality professional who has contributed most to their organisation and John, a very worthy winner, received this award for his work in quality management systems and his focus on corporate governance, social responsibility and compliance.
Other winners on the day included:
- Emerging Talent Award — Charlotte Laverty, Alan Auld Engineering, United Kingdom
- Leadership Award — John Holland, Jaguar Land Rover Automotive plc, United Kingdom
- Quality Team of the Year Award — Al Zahra Hospital Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Banaskantha District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd, India
- Quality Professional in a New Project Award — Yele Odofin-Belo, ATCO Two Rivers Lodging Group Limited Partnership, Canada
- CQI Honorary Award — John Oakland, Oakland Consulting, United Kingdom
- CQI Honorary Award — Andrew Wolstenholme, Crossrail, United Kingdom
It was a wonderful day that celebrated the excellent work carried out by quality professionals across the world. For a little more insight into the day you can view a video on the Quality website here.
Earlier in the year Quality World asked David Key what change means for the quality profession. To read the full Q&A please follow this link to the Quality World website.